Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims???~!~!~~~?

how does sims work and is it a good game for my 11 year old? all her friends play it but i am not familiar with the game.Sims???~!~!~~~?
i think so...except i am a teen and even my mom doesn't want me play it. It is really fun and you build your own house and you direct them to do things...like throw parties, go to school eat...but there are some things that arn't appropriate for a little 11 year old because if you want to have a baby you direct them towards the bed and they go under the covers and you can see the blankets moving...it's kinda gross...and i haven't gotton as far as havinga baby but my friend said they close up on the...and you see everything and you can't get out of it...so I think you should decide if your kid should play it based on how strick your are on that kind of stuff. I know some of my friends little sisters though and they are allowed to play and they are only 9 so it really depends...



It is rated teen on the box so I just think you should think about that...
the whole it closes up on the birth or process of woohoo aint troe

Report Abuse

Sims???~!~!~~~?
Sims 1 would be better for an 11 year old.

Sims 2 IS for a slightly older adolescent.

Sims 1 would be less complicated for an 11 year old aswell.

Just give her limited access, like an hour or so a day, you don't want to turn her into a computer zombie at 11.

Make sure she spends more time off the computer than on it, and make sure she still plays with her friends, like 11 year olds should.

If you don't know, Sims is just a virtual reality game, where you design and name families and you lead their everyday life, you can buy appliances, and you can let adult sims go to work, and children sims go to school, and if they want a baby, the most is consists of is distant non-graphic kissing

(Sims 1).

So with Sims 1, it really isn't a worry for unsuitable material.

I've played Sims 1, and Sims 2.

But Sims 1 is MUCH more innocent.

I promise. And if you have any more questions about it you can email me, i'd be happy to help with any questions you might have.
The game is very simple. It's VERY fun, but some parts I would not recommend for an 11-year-old. (Ahem, uh, making out, woo hoo, etc.) But it doesn't really matter. I started playing at 12 and I love it.Sims???~!~!~~~?
sims is awesome i can play for hours i'm 12
My sister loves the game!It is basically controlling lives of little computer animated people,buy and build a house,get furniture,pools basically its a life animated game that the player controls if the game allows cheatcodes here:



ctrl+shift+c=cheat box

then type in: rosebud ; ;



there are other tricks that trick is only for a lot of money.
its good for your child, but ad it says its best for teens wait till she is 13. its a easy game but only u can make the decision in picking
Well, I got Sims when I was eleven, and I became hooked! Very fun but very addicting! I first played it at my friends house. My mom and I never knew about the bits that were rated 'T'. I will warn you on this one--you can make your sims 'woo-hoo' and 'try for baby'. But all in all, I think this is quite good as it does show a part of life. Anyway, I never did the 'woo-hoo' stuff...I just wasn't interested! Boring! I much preffered the building and creative aspects of it like building and decorating houses!

Sims WILL be slow on many computers (unless your computer is SUPER new and SUPER fast). It literally was in freeze-mode the whole time on my computer which was why I played on it for such a long time. Free up some memory before you install it.

And by the way, 'bathroom stuff' is all blurred out!

Check out their site!
its a really awesome game I play it...but in some or most verisons u also can make them have sex so u should watch out for tht
It's a great game, but I wouldn't suggest it for an 11 year old. The Sims couples can have sex and make out and different things like that...I strongly don't suggest it for her.
yes its a very good and addictive game! my friend started playing it at that age....my cousin plays it and shes 21 haha
It's a really fun game, but I would really think it over before buying it. It uses a whopping amount of memory on your computer and the game freezes up all the time.
i,m 13 and i love there games it's real simple.
I play the game myself and im 12 years old but some of the graphics are not suitable 4 me but I still play it.These games include kissing and haveing babies but the graphics are not serious. other wise nothing else is a prob.lol Its fun though because u can build houses, have a job,buy pets and lots more.If ur child is mature enough I guess its alright 2 play. I would consider the graphics. Sims one is more suitable for kids under teen.There is no graphics that are bad in sims one.You can buy these games for computers,x-box,game boys and more.As your child gets older u can buy the other sims games like sims 2 .Sims helps me understand life and the importance of being clean,going to school,social connections and listening to elders. Sims could help your child 2.
I started playing sims when i was nine. Let her play it. It is a simulation game where you can start your own family and get a job and a house. I love the game but it matters if she is mature enough for it.



Hope this helped!
Wellll....I LOVE the game,it's FANTASTIC!!! But...If you're kinda uptight about sex and stuff then you may wanna know that the sims can have sex (or woohoo) but it's nothing really bad(they start making out then they just jump under the covers. you don't actually see them naked or anything.
yeah, its just a simulation game where you control a family.

theres nothing graphic or violent.



its a fantastic game.
well i can be a bit mature but that all depends on mature ur 11 year old is
i started playing sims when i was 11 on my gameboy sp. just be careful because when they say T rating they mean it to the fullest it's a fun a game just watch out
all your daughter has to do is select the Sims she wants t have work and go to ether the new paper or a computer in the game and pick get a job
Sims 2 is for moree mature children b/c you can make the sims make out and "woo hooo" ( have sex)



i would get her sims original the first one, sims on sims 1 dont woo hoo, they only make out , they make out then have a baby



oh and when they get into the shower or on the toilet they r blurred



im 16 and love it ive played sence i was 11 or 12





BUt if u are not worried about the mature nature of sims 2 i would recomend it b/c it is GREAT and much better then sims 1
if she is mature than yes but it has some sexual stuff in it
It's a fantastic game. i can play for hours. You basically control people, build houses and relationships. but get SIMS 2. it's sooo much better than Sims 1. there are many expansion packs. very addicting. I was introduced to the original Sims when i was 10. i got it when i was around 11. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment