Friday, March 9, 2012

How to build a custom vacation home on sims 2?

OK I have Sims 2 Bon Voyage but I want to build my own vaction home. I know how to build homes but I need help with getting ym sims to have 2 properties.



Q1: How do I place it in a vaction lot?

Q2: If my sims own an apartment and I also want them to own a home by the beach is that possible?How to build a custom vacation home on sims 2?
Q1: You should be able to place a vacation lot in the vacation area just like any other lot. You should also be able to place a beach lot near water in your main neighborhood (but, since I don't have sims up right now, that might not be correct).



Q2: If you have your sims go to the phone and/or computer, go to "real estate" and click purchase vacation home. It is possible to own a home/apartment and a vacation home at the same time!



Hope that helped =)How to build a custom vacation home on sims 2?
Q1: To place a vacation lot ,first go to the vacation place , for example : Twikki Island and there , where you want , you put a normal empty lot like if you were creating a house.Later build the house and leave it there.

Q2:To BUY the residential vacation lot you click on your sim and choose the option own or buy vacation residence or something like that , if the option doesnt apear click the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment