Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims??????

i went to install my sims game and it said to put in the serial code thats on the back of the case when i looked i couldnt find 1......can any1 help me pleeaasssee. what should i do?? -x-Sims??????
Take it back to where you purchased it from and tell them that you cant find the serial code they will either replace it or find out the code for you
374U-U5GT-1RZ9-4PDG-T5QZ

DKSS-YCA2-ZO11-SSP7-3AFH

XUT3-6LHW-ZOR1-JH7N-VV7I

DWJ2-Q92Z-R1R1-5F6R-077P

Report Abuse

Sims??????
its on the back of the instructions at the top. thats where i found mine anyway.

Report Abuse


Simple question.

Simple answer.



Go to the place where you bought it then ask for the serial code.

(That happened to me once and then he gave me the serial code)



Sims is my favourite game too.Sims??????
it should be on the box or on the back of the cd case if you cant find it return it or ask one of the smarties at the store

No comments:

Post a Comment