Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to transfer sims 3 from one laptop to another without disk?

Im thinking about a new laptop since my old one died. I want the Alienware M11x but the only problem is there is no disk drive! Can I insall the sims 3 (onto a computer that wont run it just so I can get to the files) and transfer them from one computer to another disklessly?I already paid for the sims game but all I need now is to know if I can do it and if yes then how? Please and thank you!How to transfer sims 3 from one laptop to another without disk?
Can you put your game on steam?How to transfer sims 3 from one laptop to another without disk?
Sorry but ive never had this problem before so excuse me if I dont help:



As far as I know, yes I think you can but you wont be able to play because youve used a disk to install the game so you will need the disk to play the game. Im not sure what to really say so..maybe try contacting EA and explain your problem to then and maybe see if you can get your disk exchanged for a download (they will probabaly ask your your serial key).



Sorry if i was no help :\

No comments:

Post a Comment