Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you get a Sims 2 family photo in a table top frame?

I know how to have a Sim paint a picture and then hang it on the wall but how do I get a picture of my sims in a small frame to place on the side table, mantel, or on top of the fireplace? I've seen this in movies and I need to do one for my movie also. I need to show my sims' past wedding photo and others. Thanks for your help.How do you get a Sims 2 family photo in a table top frame?
If you have The Sims 2 Nightlife, you can buy a photo booth (or go to a community lot with one) and just go in and take pictures with your sims. When your done, you go to your house and in your sims inventory the picture will be there.



Where inventory is located:

http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/3/1/6鈥?/a>



You can either hang it or put it on a table/desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment