Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How much will the Sims 3 expansion packs be once it hits stores?

I wanna know how the Sims 3 expansion packs will cost in 拢拢拢 POUNDS 拢拢拢 once they hit the stores. And how much were the Sims 2 expansion packs when they just came out? Also, please state the price in 拢.



And, don't you agree that the Sims 2 sims' faces look better than the Sims 3's?How much will the Sims 3 expansion packs be once it hits stores?
Sims 3 expansion packs will probably cost around 拢20 - 拢30 but the price hasn't been confirmed yet.



Sims 2 expansion packs cost 拢30 at first, but then the newer ones such as Sims 2 Seasons came out at 拢20 as they became less popular.



And yes, the faces on sims 3 are amazing!!! you can make sims that look exactly like you which is one of the best features of sims 3 in my opinion



Hope I helped
I bought mine for $50

Report Abuse

How much will the Sims 3 expansion packs be once it hits stores?
Online stores usually sell expansion packs for around 拢20 to 拢35, (Same for USA but in $), but some stores carry them for around 拢20 to 拢40 ($25 to $50 US dollars). But be careful, prices vary depending on which store you go to for the game.



As for comparison to Sims 2 vs. Sims 3,

If you are new to Sims 3, and used to Sims 2, you'll notice how different everything is. I prefer 3 over 2 for better graphics, a living neighborhood and much more activity but 2 over 3 for an easy, organized Create-A-Sim mode. I can't dictate others thoughts, so its up to you to decide,
I am sure there are people out there hoping and expecting expansion packs. I personally will not feed EA more money by collecting any of the Sims 3 products... but I know there are those out there who do enjoy the game... my sincere wish is they don't take advantage of the consumer and actually charge 40$ [as one previously thought they may charge] give or take for an expansion pack that is an addition to an already expensive game. [If there is indeed any expansion packs to come.]How much will the Sims 3 expansion packs be once it hits stores?
... Hm, your right on the last part. But you cant compaire Sims 2 with Sims 3, cause they are based on 2 different engines.



The Expansion packs will cost like about 1/3 of the Sims 3 normal game, same as Sims 2. EA loves tricking people!
Probably about 拢20 - 拢30 pounds depending what its like. A lot of the past Sims 2 expansion packs were around 拢20 - 拢25. I think the sims 3 faces look better because you can customise them to look like people you know :)
I don't think there was any word from ea that there will be any expansion packs try asking again when ea announces that there will be an expansion packs but don't ask right away ask when the expansion pack is out for pre-order.
I thought the faces looked better too before I got into it and started tweeking them



the faces in 3 look way better now that I know what I'm doing
Id Say That It Wouldn't Be The Same Prices As The Sims 3 It Would Probably Be About 10 To 15 Pounds Cheaper.
I think Sims 3 faces are wayy better. It just depends how good your video card is to make the graphics look clearer.
probably 拢20ish, im sticking to Sims 2 for now cos Sims 3 just took too long to build up a decent story line lol
probably about 40$ at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment