Friday, March 9, 2012

How to turn off the testingcheatsenabled true cheats sims 3?

I turned it off, but my sims needs still aren't there. See, I wanted my sims needs to go back from static to dynamic, so I tried changing it back, but it didn't work, so I tried disabling the cheat, still no results, they are still happy. So, is there some kind of delay between when you turn the cheat off/disable it to when sims become needy again?How to turn off the testingcheatsenabled true cheats sims 3?
i have tried that cheat before and when i quit the game the cheat is not on i would have to re enter the cheat.

you should try the same just save and quit and your sim will go make to normalHow to turn off the testingcheatsenabled true cheats sims 3?
Shift-click on the mailbox when testingcheatsenabled is on and there should be an option to change the needs back to dynamic. I don't think turning off the cheat does it by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment