Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do i get my sims to have a public marriage on the sims 3 for wii?

My sims are engaged and I want them to have a public marriage, but the only option that is available is to have a private marriage. Where-how can i have a public marriage?



Thank you lots.How do i get my sims to have a public marriage on the sims 3 for wii?
To have a public marriage you have to use your sims phone select throw a party then select wedding party then invite people then when ever time in your party go to your person you want to marry and select marry

2 comments:

  1. This did not wotk for me. That option was not on my sims :-/ i had a private one with loads of people in my house whilst me and my sims finacee got married outsiede. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Wii unfortunately the only option is privavte marriage...hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete