Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you get your Sims to sit at the same restaurant table?

I have the Sims 2 Nightlife expansion pack and whenever my Sims go to a restaurant, they end up sitting at different tables by themselves. How can I get my Sim family to sit at the same table?How do you get your Sims to sit at the same restaurant table?
you need to go on a date with someone don't matter if it you and another person or a group of friends when asked where to go choose a restaurant



once you arrive you should see a person at a desk like thing .Click the person or desk cant remember and click be seated



the waiter should then show your group to your table ..



hope this helped as sadly I only ot it to work once myself I am hoping it will for youHow do you get your Sims to sit at the same restaurant table?
Well, duh!! Sorry to be rude, but you are probably new to The Sims 2 Nightlife (or ny Sims game for that matter) and you probably haven't figured out that you can switch to the other Sim and make them sit with the other one. Or if they are not in the same family, I'm really sorry if I insulted you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment