Friday, March 9, 2012

How in the world do you get your sims to marry?

Okay I am playing the Sims 2 on PS2 and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get my sims to marry. I've built up their relationship up to a hundred and passionate. And they have their needs and wants well taken care of. I have even used the passion fruit in the salads to get them to fall under a love trance and one of the sims wants to propose to the other BUT I don't have the option to propose in interaction. What do I do? Thanks!How in the world do you get your sims to marry?
When you click on the sim it should say purpose and click engagment then there engaged then you click on the sim push propose and push marrigeHow in the world do you get your sims to marry?
It should be there, if their relationship points are up that high then the option to propose will come up. But if it isn't there then it could be a glitch in your game or something. Have you downloaded it and cracked your ps2, because if you have, it could be the download or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment