Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In the Sims Seasons do I have to start my neighborhoods over?

I already have the Sims 2 game and the expansion Sims Family Fun Stuff. But if I add Sims Seasons to my game, will my family fun stuff one be deleted? And will I have to start over my lots and Sims? Or does the game just add the weather and stuff to your game?In the Sims Seasons do I have to start my neighborhoods over?
It just add weather and stuff to your game, but you might want to get rid of any hacks you have and get the updated versions of them.In the Sims Seasons do I have to start my neighborhoods over?
Major Sims fan here. I have all the original Sims and all the Sims 2. The expansion packs add new stuff to the game. Just download and play.In the Sims Seasons do I have to start my neighborhoods over?
Yes you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment