Friday, March 9, 2012

How do i get my Sims the complete edition to load?

I got the Sims complete edition for my birthday ,and tried loading it on to my laptop last night and it gets halfway through the 3rd disk and pops up an error that some music cant load and then it aborts the whole thing and I have to start over. I checked the system requirements and everythin it requires my computer has everything and I have been able to play just the original Sims on this computer with no problems. Any suggestions or ideas?I really want this to work as I got it for my 30th Birthday, and that was depressing enough. LoL Thanks!How do i get my Sims the complete edition to load?
First of all, Happy 30th!



Now, see if whoever bought it you has the receipt and can possibly exchange it for another copy and see if that works.



If you can't do that then contact EA, the creators of Sims, and tell them your problem. Phoning is probably a better idea.



http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/

0870 2432435 between 9 am and 9 pm Monday to Friday.



Good Luck!How do i get my Sims the complete edition to load?
Firstly Happy 30th Birthday, lol



I would contact the creator of SIms, the number can be found at the back of the CD's.



They might even send a replacment.How do i get my Sims the complete edition to load?
There are a couple of patches on the Sims website

Try them first, if that doesn't work then contact Maxis and see if they will help you with it



Happy birthday
  • word translator
  • lake compounce
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment