Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I get my sims on the sims 2 to get to a university from home?

How do I get my teen sims into a university? Do I have to wait till they grow up or do I need to get them there before they grow up? I need help! And also I tried the phone It just said sign up for scholarships.How do I get my sims on the sims 2 to get to a university from home?
First make sure you have a university, in the town where you choose the household to play at the top of the screen are a row of buttons. Hover over them until you find one that says college chooser and is has picture of a hat.

Then add them/ it.

Go into the household, with a teen, and use a computer or phone to send them to college. To play on them enter the college.

You can send groups, non playable and playable by clicking on families and send kids to college. Or you can just create students in your college/ university.

Hope it helped!How do I get my sims on the sims 2 to get to a university from home?
First you need to build a University. Do this the same way you build Downtown.



Then look in the left-hand corner of the screen. Click on "send Sims to college". Scroll down the menu for your teen Sim's name.How do I get my sims on the sims 2 to get to a university from home?
Step one: Check you have a university

When they are a teenager, you can send them off to college (btw scholarships are really useful) do this by going to the main screen for your neighborhood where you see the houses and what not and go to the blue menu at the top and click on the button for the universities. There should be a list of teen sims u can send to college. find your sim and send em off!

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment