Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I keep my sims in the Sims 2 after installing a new expansion pack?

Ok, so i maybe lost my save files somehow, but how would i at least put my created characters from Bodyshop back in? I placed them back into the saved Sims folder, but they won't appear in Create-a-sim or Bodyshop itself.



Any suggestions?

How do I keep my sims in the Sims 2 after installing a new expansion pack?
O MAN!! I know its frustrating. I went Thru the same thing. So really I don't think you can get YOUR Custom Sims you made , back unless you Chose to SAVE YOUR GAMES while you were installing your EXP. If you didn't, Bummer! You lost your Sims just as I lost all mine. I'm pretty sure you have been to sims2.com!! If you have an account then you can upload your sims!! I have a Account and I make sure I upload all the sims I make so I can always have them w/or w/out my Sims 2 game. Just recently like (today) I re-Installed my Base Game and all my stuff was GONE..so I went to my Sims2.com Page and re-downloaded my Sims I created. I'm sure you'll enjoy this way of saving them w/out the hasslel!

No comments:

Post a Comment