Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can you keep the sims in the sims 2 from flipping with the moveobjects on cheat?

It's really annoying. I've been trying to use pose boxes and I also use the snapobjectstogrid false thing, but when they get too close they flip. I'm curious if everyone has to deal with this, or is there a way to make it so that doesn't happen. It gets really annoying, and I've been trying to make cute pictures for my sims lmao. Anyway, please help!How can you keep the sims in the sims 2 from flipping with the moveobjects on cheat?
Unfortunately, that happens to everyone. you can usually get them pretty close, and i have some adorable pictures using that method, but you have the be super precise so that you get the sims just close enough to look cute and friendly, but not flip over sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment