Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims? ?

does anyone know if there is any pc sims game that you can get pets in , other than sims pet, or sims pets 2Sims? ?
the expansion pack that added pets for Sims1 was called Unleashed. The Pets games our for PC right now are Sims Pet Stories (a stand-alone game) and Sims 2 Pets (an expansion pack which requires Sims2) If you have Sims2, but not the Pets expansion, you can have a fish tank, and the FreeTime expansion came with an ant farm, but that's about it for animals without Pets.
Yeah for Sims1 its Sims: Unleashed but for Sims 2, its Sims 2 Pets.

Report Abuse

Sims? ?
Well, Free Time gives you the ants and birdwatching and you can catch butterflies.

Report Abuse


no sims deluxe probely but noSims? ?
Nintendo DS I think has one called, Apartment Pets?
I think Sims Deluxe has one. I have the game but I haven't played it in a while so I'm 90% sure.
  • what is dna
  • spore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment